October 16, 2014
The Ultimate Mothers Day Buffet
Live Jazz with Briand Morrison 11am-1pm
Adults $19.95 ~ Kids 4-12 $10.95 ~ Under age 4 Free
- Bourbon Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Chef Carved Cherry Smoked and Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Rosemary Au Jus
Poultry and Fish
- Smoked Chicken Parmesan with an Maple Barbeque Cream Sauce
- Fresh Atlantic Smoked Salmon
- Walleye Cakes with Garlic Aioli Drizzle
- Grilled Asparagus with Béarnaise Sauce
- Sweet brown Sugar & Curry Carrots
- Roasted Garlic Baby Red Mashed Potatoes and Prime Rib Gravy
- Sautéed Cabbage Slaw with Carrots and Coconut Oil
- “Caprese Linguini” tossed with Fresh Mozzarella, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes
- Baked Parmesan & Roasted Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Salads and Cold Trays
Fresh Sliced Spring Fruits
Smoked and Imported Cheeses with Artisan Crackers
Walnut Chicken Apple Pasta Salad
House Specialty Caesar Salad
Mountain Top Eggs Benedict
Applewood Smoked Bacon & Breakfast Sausage
Homemade Breakfast Potatoes with Spring Onion
Stuffed Apple Fritter French Toast
Raspberry White Chocolate Scones ~ Fresh Caramel and Cinnamon Rolls ~ Fresh Baked Bread
Homemade Fudge Brownies
CINCO de MAYO
All entrée’s served with fiesta corn, Mexican rice, charro beans, and an all you can eat chips & salsa bar featuring five different authentic salsa’s.
Smoked Chicken Taco’s
Three soft shell taco’s filled with in-house smoked chicken, red onion, cherry tomato & seasoned sharp cheddar cheese. Topped with fresh avocado, jalapeño and queso fresco.
Poblanos Stuffed with Cheddar and Chicken
Stuffed and roasted to perfection, served piping hot
Three soft shell taco’s filled with shore lunch walleye, chipotle seasoned coleslaw, seasoned sharp cheddar cheese. Topped with diced onion & fresh jalapeño.
Camarone & Spicy Sausage Rancheros
Shrimp and anduilli sausage sautéed with peppers, onions, tomatoes and jalapenos
Cheese and Chili Tamales
Stuffed with Monetary Jack, Sharp Cheddar and Mexican Crema Cheeses and poblano, ancho and red peppers with sautéed onion.
DRINK SPECIALS $6
Premium Margarita Bar
All your favorite tequilas and flavors
Beer, tomato juice, freshly squeezed lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce with a dash of hot sauce.
A Spanish drink of red wine mixed with lemonade, fruit, and spices.
Hot Sauce Tasting sample over 20 hot sauces and vote for your favorite!
HUGE Outdoor Piñata
Mexican Train Domino Tournament with prizes!
Yes, bartender Shem creates a new shot of the week!